1. What kind of housing/accommodation do you live in?
2. Do you live in a house or a flat?
3. Who do you live with?
4. How long have you lived there?
5. Do you plan to live there for a long time?
6. (If you answer you haven’t lived there long) What’s the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
7. Can you describe the place where you live?
8. Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
9. What do you usually do in your house/flat/room?
10. Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
11. Do you prefer living in the house or a flat?
12. Please describe the room you live in?
13. What part of your home do you like the most?
Download: TẠI ĐÂY
Câu trả lời mẫu:
I live in the pretty spacious apartment in Beijing. I live in the 8th floor of a high- rise, and it covers a little more than 120 square metres. It is a fairly nice place. My apartment has six rooms – one living room, one kitchen, two bathrooms and another two bedrooms. All of them are well- decorated and furnished. There is a big bookshelf beside my kids’ room so that my boy can easily get books to read. In addition, we have a big balcony beside the dining table so that we can enjoying eating dinner and having tea there.
My family spend most of our time in the living room. We’d like to sit around a set of comfortable sofa there and chat with each other or watch TV. But when I am free, I would prefer to read the story books to my son.
I live with my wife and my kid. My apartment is pretty big so there is enough space for everyone. We rented the apartment four years ago. And my kid is in the kindergarten near my home, so we won’t intend to move around in the future.
We sometimes go out by car because it is not convenient to take a taxi in that area, and it needs nearly 30 minutes’ walk to the nearest subway station. So generally speaking, it is not good to go out without cars.
WISE chúc các bạn học thật tốt tiếng Anh và đạt kết quả cao nhé!