1. Are there many (or, any) museums in your hometown?
2. Do you think museums are useful for visitors to your hometown/country?
3. Do you often visit a museum?
4. Did you go to any museums when you were a child?
5. When was the last time you visited a museum?
6. Do you think museums are important?
7. Do you think it’s suitable for museums to sell things to visitors?
Download: TẠI ĐÂY
Câu trả lời mẫu:
Not so many, actually there is only one museum in my small county about the local history. It allows the local residents to know better about their traditions and historical celebrities.
I go to the museum a lot, when I come to the new place, I’ll find some local museums that have interesting features. The museum I visited last time was the Guanfu Museum located in the rural area of Beijing. It is a private-owned museum featuring Chinese antiques like porcelain, furnitures, jade and some paintings.
Museums are really important in protecting, preserving, propagating and researching numerous human treasure. Once the antiques are in the museums, they are permanently out of circulation, which means they can be seen by public.
Yes, the reason is that generally, most museums are nonprofit organisations, and these goods are their large portion of income, except the tickets, and also partly because these items are closely related to the theme of the museums, which cannot be bought in most other bookstores or shops.
WISE chúc các bạn học thật tốt tiếng Anh và đạt kết quả cao nhé! ?